effective leaflet design - the power of paper
The best advertising works when there is a single-minded, focussed message. Often a large brochure that covers everything you do is wasteful and wouldn't be as effective as a well designed, punchy leaflet.
- In times where off the shelf and template leaflet designs are rife, we still believe that there is a craft to designing a good leaflet.
- Make best use of the headline - making sure it is relevant and has stand out, especially if it is being held in a dispenser
- Not forgetting the back- it is just as important as the front when you don't know which side of the leaflet will be viewed first!
- Effectively getting your message across - short paragraphs that convey the main messages at a glance
- A picture says a thousand words - ensuring any imagery grabs attention
- To flop or not to flop - specifying the best paper weight for your message and purpose
Leaflets are cost effective to produce and flexible to distribute. From simple double sided A5 fliers through to postcards and more unusual formats Kinetic can design, print and even arrange the distribution of your promotional leaflets.